Home Supports Department is looking for a full time DSP Floater. Hours will primarily be in our Home Supports Program, but the DSP Floater may also be asked to fill in at other programs. This is a 40-hour/week position, with base hours Monday through Friday 9am-5pm.
We are currently looking for motivated, energetic and compassionate individuals to a full time Floater Direct Support Professional position. The position requires:
- Supporting adults with intellectual disabilities to increase independence in their personal residence or family’s homes; Primarily in the areas of meal preparation, routine housework, grocery shopping, food storage, and laundry.
- Completing all necessary documentation
- Building relationships with clients and providing crisis support when needed
Candidate must have:
- High School Diploma
- Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- CRMA Certification preferred but not required
PSL Services/STRIVE is an equal opportunity employer and provider and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its program and activities.